Monday, January 31, 2011

New Promo!!!!

Personalized photo brag books are available now.
      Book all of your child's first year milestone (New born, 1month, 3 months, 6months, 9 months, and 12months) portraits with me and get a personalized brag book for only $20.00. I have teamed up with one of the best,  most avid scrapbooker's I know to create these  wonderful books. They also make great gifts for family and friends.
      Know someone that is about to have a baby? Why not reserve photo sessions for them as a gift?
Send me an email with your name and address, and your friend(s) name and I will mail you 6 gift certificates good for 100% off, that's right, 100% off session fees for all milestone portraits.  
(Must be used by the same person, only good if all 6 milestone sessions will be reserved and completed with Ink Drop Photography.)

inkdropphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment