Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dont forget!

     So my days have slowed down a ton. Please let your friends and family know about Ink Drop Photography. You are always welcome to type up a quick review and post it here or on my facebook reviews page. Start thinking about scheduling a time with me to get the kids out of the house and capture some super cute pics that the friends and family have been asking you for for months. Spring is just around the corner (I hope).
     Don't forget about the V-Day special time is running out.
     Did you miss someone on the Christmas list? What better way to give a gift than to give a gift they can cherish forever. 
     Don't miss out on the amazing milestones your children and you will go through. They grow up fast, and even though you think you will always remember every little detail you won't. So take the time to capture it on film. Sessions do not have to be formal, invite me to a family get together or a kids school play or concert or whatever and I will take the pictures so you don't have to. Rates are reasonable and your time is precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment